1.This Site is produced for Phonak UK for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse this Site.
2. The Site and its contents are designed to comply with UK laws and regulations and are intended for use by UK residents only. Phonak UK makes no representation that any information contained in this Site is relevant or appropriate to other locations.
3. Use of this Site is at your own risk. Neither Phonak UK or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. This includes damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing everything on the Site is provided to you 'as is' without any warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so check your local laws.
5. The copyright to the contents of this Site belongs to Phonak UK. Users may download materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaptation or alteration of any part of this Site for any public or commercial purposes is prohibited without written prior permission from Phonak UK.
6. The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively the 'Trademarks') displayed on the Site are registered or unregistered trademarks of Phonak UK. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the trademarks without the express written permission of Phonak UK. Your use of the Trademarks and contents of the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Phonak UK will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions.
7. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Phonak UK. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorised use of images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
8. Personal information voluntarily submitted to Phonak UK via the Site, such as interactive subscription forms may be used by Phonak UK. It may also be used internally in the UK to assess the function of our Site and the needs of our customers. By providing such information you expressly consent to Phonak UK using personal information in this way.
9. Any communication or material which you transmit to Phonak UK through this website or otherwise via the Internet will be treated as non-confidential. Any communications and other material which you send to Phonak UK are and shall remain the property of Phonak UK and may be used for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise without compensation.
10. This Site may contain links to other Sites. Phonak UK is not responsible for the content of any other Site or for on-going review of other Sites. The inclusion of any link to such Sites does not imply endorsement by Phonak UK. Your linking to any other Sites is at your own risk. Hyper-linking to this Site, in any manner, is not permitted without Phonak UK's written permission.
11. Phonak UK does not represent or warrant that this, or any Site to which ours is linked, will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error free.
12. Phonak UK reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time.
13. Phonak UK may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
Copyright - Phonak UK 2013
All the latest News from Phonak for NHS customers
We continually strive to improve our servce levels in all parts of the business, and our field suppo...Read More
Dear Customer, Please click here to see the communication regarding our new paedi...Read More
We continually strive to improve our service levels in all parts of the business, and our field supp...Read More
The Listening Room: Phonak and Advanced Bionics partner for better hearing Free online rehabilita...Read More
This day will be of particular interest to parents, carers, teachers and therapists- but ALL are wel...Read More
BSA Lunch & Learn eSeminar – Oct 2014 Supported by Phonak iLearn The...Read More
Hello, Further to our communication last year and our recently launched new hearing instr...Read More
We hope that you will already be aware that our newest and best ever technology available to the NHS...Read More
ZoomLink+ / SmartLink+ / EasyLink+ Phase-out March 2015 Hello, As we strive to i...Read More