Phonak EasyCall connects Phonak wireless hearing aids to a mobile phone. It is permanently attached and connected to the phone and streams the conversation directly to both hearing aids for unmatched sound quality and maximum speech understanding.
- Call button with light indicator
- Micro-USB charging input
- Microphone opening
- Cell phone scratch protection ring
- Optional adhesive tape
- Unpack and use: no fitting required
- Works with any Bluetooth enabled mobile phone (even non-smartphones)
- Attached onto the mobile phone – never lost or forgotten
- Up to 8 hours talk time
- Up to 10 days standby time
- Use Phonak EasyCall for Spice and Quest wireless hearing aids
Press and hold the call button (2 seconds) to switch EasyCall on or off.
If EasyCall has never been paired, it will automatically be in pairing mode for 60 minutes after turning on. This is indicated by a rapidly blinking blue indicator light.
To manually start pairing mode, press and hold the call button for 10 seconds until the indicator light starts to rapidly flash blue.
On the phone, select “Phonak EasyCall” from the list of Bluetooth devices and enter code “0000” if prompted.