The Roger EasyPen is an exciting product for clients who desire ultimate simplicity with full Roger performance and do not need Bluetooth functionality or manual microphone control.
Designed with discretion in mind, the Roger EasyPen microphone features premium speech-in-noise and over distance performance, adaptive wireless transmission, fully automated settings, TV connectivity and an audio input for listening to multimedia. It can also be used alongside other Roger Clip-On Mics, Roger Pens and Roger EasyPens in a microphone network.
What is Roger?
Roger is the new digital standard that bridges the understanding gap, in noise and over distance, by wirelessly transmitting the speaker’s voice directly to the listener.
Roger EasyPen features
- Proven Roger speech-in-noise performance
- Fully automatic microphone mode selection
- Advanced microphone beamforming
- ‘Zoom into’ soft voices in quiet and over distance
- Audio input for connection to multimedia devices
- Multiple microphone use in a network
- On / off / mute
- Indicator light (LED)
- Charging and audio input (micro-USB)
- Slot for Roger EasyPen
- Audio input (3.5 mm / 1∕8 inch jack)
- Charging input (micro-USB)